Monday 20 April 2009

CATS AND CATS AND CATS AND TITS?

I'm not sure where I found this pic or who it's by but naked women and cats are a winning combination.

I'm a massive arrested development fan so with the news that all the actors are now doing the movie (Finally Michael Cera you douche) I've started getting really fucking excited! But that 's at least a year away so to keep my mind occupied till then I've been watching better off ted which is in a similar comedy vein as AD and also stars portia de rossi. Here's some links to the first 5 episodes The pilot isn't that great but stick with it.

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

I started off my first post with the awesome band native and following on a mid-western tip here are the reptilian. The reptilian from kalamazoo Michigan are touring buddies of native and play a similar style of emotional math rock. There's no uk release for their e.p. entitled boys life but you can order it from their record label website here. While your waiting for your CD to be shipped to you here is the e.p. in digital format, remember though to BUY THE CD!!!!

The reptilian - Boys life

No comments:

Post a Comment